Monday, April 19, 2010

Bumpy, Bumpy, Bumpy...


To say the trip started on the wrong foot would be an understatement.

I made a mistake with my seat assignment and found myself in the middle seat sitting next to a HUGE smelly dude. For someone that is 6'4" this is not a position thats favorable. After 5 minutes of thinking I'm going to be using a barf bag I hear, " I think that's my seat, but do you want to stay there?". Now the noble thing would have been to stay there, but I was already cramping up and nasseua was setting in so I said "No, I'll take my seat". I'll have to be nice to rude people this week to make it up.


Flight from Miami to Dallas was like driving a shopping cart off-road. Had worse expieriences, but it just about the entire ride. Pilot climbed to 38,000 feet and then dropped to 26,000 feet trying to find a a smooth ride that was not there.


One nice thing, we got upgraded on the car, a Ford Flex. Very nice!




No comments:

Post a Comment